Substance Use Disorder Outpatient Treatment Program

Hunter Health Substance Use Disorder (SUD) Outpatient Treatment Program is certified by the Kansas Department for Aging and Disability Services (KDADS) and its staff is licensed through the Kansas Behavioral Sciences Regulatory Board (KSBSRB).

Our program goal is to provide education and counsel to those experiencing consequences associated with alcohol and/or drug use and, ultimately, to guide them in their journey to improving their quality of life. If you, or someone you care about, are suffering, please contact us.

We Offer SUD Outpatient Treatment at Our Central Clinic Location:

Central Clinic

icon-clinic2318 E. Central Wichita, KS 67214

316.262.3611 x 1180 or x 1196

Primary SUD Treatment Services Provided:

  • Substance Use Disorder Assessments
  • DUI Evaluations
  • Group Therapy – 4 hours per week (standard)
  • Individual Therapy
  • Urine Analysis Testing
  • Continuing Care Services
  • 1-Day Education Class (also known as ADSAP)
  • Consultations / Referrals

The SUD Outpatient Treatment Program has morning and evening group sessions, assessment, and evaluation times available. An assessment/evaluation must be completed before you can start in the treatment program. Please contact us for an appointment time that best suits your schedule.

Hunter Health’s SUD Treatment Program is NOT handicap accessible, but all assessments/evaluations are accessible.  Interpreter services are available with advanced notice.  Please let us know if you have special needs and we will do our best to accommodate you.

Business Hours:

Monday, Wednesday & Friday – 8:30am-5:00pm
Tuesday & Thursday – 8:30am-8:00pm


If you are experiencing a mental health-related emergency, please contact Comcare Crisis Center at (316) 660-7500 or 911.


All persons are served regardless of ability to pay.  A sliding scale fee is available for self-pay clients.  Other accepted methods of payment include:  Medicaid, insurance, CDIB / or evidence of tribal enrollment or membership, and documentation that supports homeless status.  Please contact us if you have questions.


With proper documentation, coordination of care with referral services (attorney, physician, legal supervision, child custody, etc.) will be maintained.